Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Punk Rock Podcast

A little over a year ago i started an Austin Punkrock Podcast to highlight bands that I liked. I did a couple 3 episodes and then lost interest, got laz=y whatever. Well its time that I brought it back and so here in all of its glory is episode 4. I am definitely reinterested in continuing this podcast thing so look for more episodes soon. The set list for this episode is:

Shriner Threat
Summer of Blood
Flash Boys
Wharf Rats
Capital Scam
The Occupants
Plastic Assassins
Saint Street Brawlers
Dead End Cruisers

I try to close out each show with a classic Austin punk band.
If you have a band and your in Austin send me a link or MP3 to punkrock@mac.com
Hell even if you live somewhere in Texas I am likely to play it. I had Darlington on the last episode.

Austin Texas Punk Rock Podcast:


Subscribe by pasting the xml URL into iTunes( or
other podcast player) (Here)


Or use the iTunes Music Store Link Here


Got an Austin punk band or comments - email Contact



Until Next episode

No comments: