Thursday, November 01, 2007

Bat Cast Austin PunkCast Episode 7

Here is episode 7of the Austin Punk podcast. Less talk more Rock Here is the list of bands that are on this episode.
Ape Shits
Shriner Threat
Head Panic
Bass Line Bums
Cruel and Unusual
Sparkle Motion
The Jungle Rockers
Flash Boys
The Chumps

If you have a band and you're in Austin send me a link or MP3 to punkrock@mac.com
Hell even if you live somewhere in Texas I am likely to play it.

Austin Texas Punk Rock Podcast:


Subscribe by pasting the xml URL into iTunes( or
other podcast player) (Here)


Or use the iTunes Music Store Link Here


Got an Austin punk band or comments - email Contact



Until Next episode

Cheers
Phil

5 comments:

RadioRadioRadio said...

Fuck yea; awesome job Phil! These get better and better each time. Thanks for keeping me well versed in local punk. Looking forward to episode 8 already.

Anonymous said...

Yop Yop !

Thanx for the "dedicace" to the french listener, I took it for me :)

Good job as usual !

--
jere

Unknown said...

Glad to have you as a listener. I did not want to butcher your name.

Anonymous said...

Thanks !

By the way your enhancing is cool and makes your podcast really interesting to listen/view.

does it take you long to make one (once you have all your music selected)?

(okay, I stop sending flowers..) :)

--
jere

Anonymous said...

Man its so great to have the Bat Cast back!
They F!#$@ ROCK!

Lower Class brats in Episode 6 was hot..and I love your not worth a bullet.. from the Shriner Threat!

T

Keep up the good work!