Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Texas Rollergirls Whammy Review Video

Texas Rollergirls had their awards ceremony on Sunday. Its called the Whammy awards. To that end Dagger Deb and I worked on the end of the year video montage. The video came for the years worth of bout footage taken by Michael Colins. The song we chose was a mash up of Missy Elliot and Kill Bill called Kill Missy. Bass211 did the mash up that I found online. They have a lot of great mash ups hereLink
It was fitting since it was an Asian themed event. I also put together the presentation of the awards and nominees. Dagger helped me work on the Retiree song and images as well it was a great event.
So for your viewing pleasure here is the end of year clip.




You will need to have quicktime installed

1 comment:

DJ Tripp said...

Oddly enough, I DJ the Santa Cruz Rollergirls games! Thanks for the drop!